Few aviators anywhere are held in the kind of reverence long shown by the British for the Royal Air Force— which helped save them from the Nazis in World War II—and the country turned out to honor them on Tuesday, in celebration of the 100th anniversary of the RAF.
- Farnborough: Jet Airways Orders Additional 75 737MAXs
- FARNBOROUGH: Qatar Executive unveils its G500
- Boeing, Jet Airways announce order for an additional 75 737 MAX airplanes
- FARNBOROUGH: Lockheed targets F-35 reliability and sustainment costs
- Parliamentary group announce inquiry into CAA’s airspace change process