A chartered de Havilland Canada DHC-3T Turbo Otter float-equipped airplane crashed in a remote part of Alaska on Tuesday morning, but after a brief search by the U.S. Coast Guard, all 11 people on board were rescued. They were airlifted out by a USCG Jayhawk helicopter.
- Farnborough: Jet Airways Orders Additional 75 737MAXs
- Boeing, Jet Airways announce order for an additional 75 737 MAX airplanes
- FARNBOROUGH: Lockheed targets F-35 reliability and sustainment costs
- Parliamentary group announce inquiry into CAA’s airspace change process
- Farnborough: GOL Orders 15 737 MAX 8s; Converts to MAX 10