Boeing and Airbus has been building aluminium aircraft for decades when they switched to composite designs for their respective 787 and A350 programmes. Whether that material change can be replicated for next-generation medium-haul aircraft, however, is unclear.
- FARNBOROUGH: Jumbo duo boosts show's Cargo Village
- Level to add two Airbus A330-200s to its fleet
- Airbus forecasts $4.6 trillion worldwide market for commercial aircraft services over the next 20 years
- Peach Aviation to become first Airbus A321LR operator in Asia
- Airbus Aims For Speedy A321LR Upgrade To Challenge NMA