To mark the 100th anniversary of the UK establishing the Royal Air Force as the first independent service of its kind, our cutaway choice for this Farnborough air show preview issue features two of the most significant types flown during its first century of operations.
- Farnborough: Jet Airways Orders Additional 75 737MAXs
- Boeing, Jet Airways announce order for an additional 75 737 MAX airplanes
- FARNBOROUGH: Lockheed targets F-35 reliability and sustainment costs
- Parliamentary group announce inquiry into CAA’s airspace change process
- Farnborough: GOL Orders 15 737 MAX 8s; Converts to MAX 10