With the biggest players from its defence industry showcasing their products at the Farnborough air show, this year’s main aerospace event could offer an ideal platform for the UK government to outline its equipment and investment priorities for the years to come.
- FARNBOROUGH: Jumbo duo boosts show's Cargo Village
- Level to add two Airbus A330-200s to its fleet
- Airbus forecasts $4.6 trillion worldwide market for commercial aircraft services over the next 20 years
- Farnborough: LEVEL Orders Two Additional A330-200s
- Mitsubishi Pulls MRJ From Farnborough Flying After Ground Incident