Atol Avion lost its prototype ATOL 650 amphibious LSA to an accident during a test flight on Tuesday. The two crew members on board were able to escape the wreckage without life-threatening injuries but suffered second- and third-degree burns in the post-crash fire.
- Farnborough: Jet Airways Orders Additional 75 737MAXs
- Boeing, Jet Airways announce order for an additional 75 737 MAX airplanes
- FARNBOROUGH: Lockheed targets F-35 reliability and sustainment costs
- Parliamentary group announce inquiry into CAA’s airspace change process
- Farnborough: GOL Orders 15 737 MAX 8s; Converts to MAX 10