A Boeing 777-300ER operated by British Airways suffered an engine failure immediately after taking off from Singapore, requiring it to dump fuel and make a single-engine landing.
- Boeing, Jet Airways announce order for an additional 75 737 MAX airplanes
- FARNBOROUGH: Lockheed targets F-35 reliability and sustainment costs
- Parliamentary group announce inquiry into CAA’s airspace change process
- Farnborough: GOL Orders 15 737 MAX 8s; Converts to MAX 10
- Virgin Orbit to bring orbital launch to the UK