Researchers have developed multifunctional origami structures, which they then fabricated into 4-D printed objects. The design principle mimics the structure of an earwig’s wing.
- Boeing, Jet Airways announce order for an additional 75 737 MAX airplanes
- FARNBOROUGH: Lockheed targets F-35 reliability and sustainment costs
- Parliamentary group announce inquiry into CAA’s airspace change process
- Farnborough: GOL Orders 15 737 MAX 8s; Converts to MAX 10
- Virgin Orbit to bring orbital launch to the UK