Marignane, 5th February 2018 – The European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and Airbus Helicopters have just implemented a new single Production Organisation Approval (POA). This replaces previous national approvals from France, Germany and Spain by a single, integrated framework allowing for simplified industrial exchanges between Airbus Helicopters’ manufacturing facilities and supporting the company’s industrial strategy of site specialisation across Europe.
- Farnborough: Jet Airways Orders Additional 75 737MAXs
- Boeing, Jet Airways announce order for an additional 75 737 MAX airplanes
- FARNBOROUGH: Lockheed targets F-35 reliability and sustainment costs
- Parliamentary group announce inquiry into CAA’s airspace change process
- Farnborough: GOL Orders 15 737 MAX 8s; Converts to MAX 10