ForeFlight has announced that its new portable, dual-band ADS-B In receiver is now available for purchase. The ForeFlight Sentry provides FIS-B weather, flight information, traffic, backup attitude, a rechargeable 12-hour battery, and—a first for portable ADS-B receivers according to the company—a carbon monoxide monitor and alarm.
- Farnborough: Jet Airways Orders Additional 75 737MAXs
- FARNBOROUGH: Qatar Executive unveils its G500
- Boeing, Jet Airways announce order for an additional 75 737 MAX airplanes
- FARNBOROUGH: Lockheed targets F-35 reliability and sustainment costs
- Parliamentary group announce inquiry into CAA’s airspace change process