As permitted under the Bilateral Agreement for Safety of Aviation Safety between the EU and USA, an amendment to revision 6 of the Technical Implementation Procedures (TIP) for Airworthiness and Environmental Certification was signed by the EASA & FAA Certification Directors on Friday 22nd June 2018 at the 17th Annual FAA-EASA International Safety Conference in Washington, DC. It enters into force on the date of signature.
- American to add seasonal Providence – Miami flights
- FARNBOROUGH: Jumbo duo boosts show's Cargo Village
- Level to add two Airbus A330-200s to its fleet
- Airbus forecasts $4.6 trillion worldwide market for commercial aircraft services over the next 20 years
- Peach Aviation to become first Airbus A321LR operator in Asia