This week, announcements have come in about a new aerobatics show at Oshkosh, the purchase of four simulators by Kent State University, a facility upgrade for Pro Star Aviation, and new authorized dealers for Whelen Engineering aircraft lighting products.
- Farnborough: Jet Airways Orders Additional 75 737MAXs
- FARNBOROUGH: Qatar Executive unveils its G500
- Boeing, Jet Airways announce order for an additional 75 737 MAX airplanes
- FARNBOROUGH: Lockheed targets F-35 reliability and sustainment costs
- Parliamentary group announce inquiry into CAA’s airspace change process