The hard landing of a Jazz Aviation Bombardier Q400 in 2017 substantially damaged the aircraft and generated enough load to trigger a switch designed to activate only after a crash, according to a report from the Transportation Safety Board of Canada.
- Farnborough: Jet Airways Orders Additional 75 737MAXs
- FARNBOROUGH: Qatar Executive unveils its G500
- Boeing, Jet Airways announce order for an additional 75 737 MAX airplanes
- FARNBOROUGH: Lockheed targets F-35 reliability and sustainment costs
- Parliamentary group announce inquiry into CAA’s airspace change process