Hurricane Patricia, which battered the west coast of Mexico in 2015, was the most intense tropical cyclone ever recorded in the Western Hemisphere. Amid the extreme violence of the storm, scientists observed something new: a downward beam of positrons, the antimatter counterpart of electrons, creating a burst of powerful gamma-rays and X-rays.
- FARNBOROUGH: Jumbo duo boosts show's Cargo Village
- Level to add two Airbus A330-200s to its fleet
- Airbus forecasts $4.6 trillion worldwide market for commercial aircraft services over the next 20 years
- Farnborough: LEVEL Orders Two Additional A330-200s
- Mitsubishi Pulls MRJ From Farnborough Flying After Ground Incident