Faced with competition from airlines in dire need of pilots, the U.S. Marine Corps is offering incentives worth up to $210,000 to pilots who re-enlist for a six-year commitment, Military.com has reported. The bonuses will be available starting next year.
- Farnborough: Jet Airways Orders Additional 75 737MAXs
- FARNBOROUGH: Qatar Executive unveils its G500
- Boeing, Jet Airways announce order for an additional 75 737 MAX airplanes
- FARNBOROUGH: Lockheed targets F-35 reliability and sustainment costs
- Parliamentary group announce inquiry into CAA’s airspace change process