The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) is currently contracted to administer radio licences for UK aircraft and ground stations on behalf of Ofcom. Ofcom has decided that in future it will issue aeronautical radio licences itself.
- FARNBOROUGH: Jumbo duo boosts show's Cargo Village
- Level to add two Airbus A330-200s to its fleet
- Airbus forecasts $4.6 trillion worldwide market for commercial aircraft services over the next 20 years
- Farnborough: LEVEL Orders Two Additional A330-200s
- Mitsubishi Pulls MRJ From Farnborough Flying After Ground Incident