Three of the UK’s new Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightnings were among around 100 aircraft which took part in a flypast over central London on 10 July as part of the Royal Air Force’s ongoing centenary celebrations.
- FARNBOROUGH: Jumbo duo boosts show's Cargo Village
- Level to add two Airbus A330-200s to its fleet
- Airbus forecasts $4.6 trillion worldwide market for commercial aircraft services over the next 20 years
- Farnborough: LEVEL Orders Two Additional A330-200s
- Mitsubishi Pulls MRJ From Farnborough Flying After Ground Incident