Engine companies bidding for Boeing s potential New Mid-sized Airplane (NMA) could face a new safety requirement proposed by regulators in response to a 2009 bird strike incident that caused an Airbus A320 to make an emergency landing in the Hudson River.
- Farnborough: Jet Airways Orders Additional 75 737MAXs
- Boeing, Jet Airways announce order for an additional 75 737 MAX airplanes
- FARNBOROUGH: Lockheed targets F-35 reliability and sustainment costs
- Parliamentary group announce inquiry into CAA’s airspace change process
- Farnborough: GOL Orders 15 737 MAX 8s; Converts to MAX 10