A nanorobotics team has assembled a new microrobotics system that pushes forward the frontiers of optical nanotechnologies. Combining several existing technologies, the newly developed nanofactory builds microstructures in a large vacuum chamber and fixes components onto optical fiber tips with nanometer accuracy. The microhouse construction demonstrates how researchers can advance optical sensing technologies when they manipulate ion guns, electron beams and finely controlled robotic piloting.
- Boeing, Jet Airways announce order for an additional 75 737 MAX airplanes
- FARNBOROUGH: Lockheed targets F-35 reliability and sustainment costs
- Parliamentary group announce inquiry into CAA’s airspace change process
- Farnborough: GOL Orders 15 737 MAX 8s; Converts to MAX 10
- Virgin Orbit to bring orbital launch to the UK