This week’s letters brought comments from readers about the U.S. Air Force National Museum, travelling to OSH, the ForeFlight Sentry ADS-B receiver, and the FAA’s newly proposed bird-strike test rules.
- Boeing, Jet Airways announce order for an additional 75 737 MAX airplanes
- FARNBOROUGH: Lockheed targets F-35 reliability and sustainment costs
- Parliamentary group announce inquiry into CAA’s airspace change process
- Farnborough: GOL Orders 15 737 MAX 8s; Converts to MAX 10
- Virgin Orbit to bring orbital launch to the UK