The US State Department approved the sale of up to 200 radar-guided Raytheon AIM-120D medium-range air-to-air missiles for an estimated cost of $650 million to the United Kingdom.
- American to add seasonal Providence – Miami flights
- FARNBOROUGH: Jumbo duo boosts show's Cargo Village
- Level to add two Airbus A330-200s to its fleet
- Airbus forecasts $4.6 trillion worldwide market for commercial aircraft services over the next 20 years
- Peach Aviation to become first Airbus A321LR operator in Asia