Women in Aviation International (WAI) has announced that it is now accepting applications for scholarships to be awarded in 2019. At least 108 scholarships and internships are available for a wide array of aviation-oriented pursuits, including flight, maintenance, aerospace engineering, dispatch and aviation management.
- Farnborough: Jet Airways Orders Additional 75 737MAXs
- FARNBOROUGH: Qatar Executive unveils its G500
- Boeing, Jet Airways announce order for an additional 75 737 MAX airplanes
- FARNBOROUGH: Lockheed targets F-35 reliability and sustainment costs
- Parliamentary group announce inquiry into CAA’s airspace change process