UK charter and management company Zenith Aviation has taken delivery of the final Bombardier Learjet 75 from an October 2017 order for a pair of the superlight business jets.
- American to add seasonal Providence – Miami flights
- FARNBOROUGH: Jumbo duo boosts show's Cargo Village
- Level to add two Airbus A330-200s to its fleet
- Airbus forecasts $4.6 trillion worldwide market for commercial aircraft services over the next 20 years
- Peach Aviation to become first Airbus A321LR operator in Asia